FEB 2011Cookbook SWF 1.1. released.
New examples for searching and extracting objects and definitions from a movie.
JAN 2011Added a new section on searching through movies and movie clips. The working examples will be added to the next release of the Cookbook (version 1.1).
JAN 2011Updated the code snippets to make them easier to read using SyntaxHighlighter.
Here you will find How-Tos, recipes and working examples to show you how to get the best results from Transform and Translate.
- What is a movie?
- What is a twip?
- What is an identifier?
- What is a layer?
- What is a frame?
- What is a level?
- What are bounding boxes?
- What is a movie clip?
- What is an event?
How To Create Movies
- How do I create a movie?
- How do I draw shapes in a movie?
- How do I add an image to a movie?
- How do I add text to a movie?
- How do I add a button to a movie?
- How do I play a sound in a movie?
- How do I add a soundtrack to a movie?
- How can I use Actionscript in a movie?
- How do I make something move?
- How do I make something bigger or smaller?
- How do I make something rotate?
- How do I make something change colour?
- How do I make something appear or disappear?
- How do I make something change shape?